Guest Claire-n-tel

HELP! Desperate now!

Guest Claire-n-tel

:arghh:

hi all we are desperately trying to find someone with a uk bank card reader who would be willing to lend it to us.

we are trying to transfer money from nationwide in the uk to moneycorp to get it to oz to buy a motorhome!

we had never heard of these before but after spending an hour on the phone with nationwide last night it seems there is no way around it but to use one.

if we cannot find anyone who can lend us one our only option is to wait for one to arrive at my mums in the uk and her to post it to us. but there is also another couple interested in the motorhome and the delay might mean we lose it :sad:

can anyone help??

regards a desperate claire-n-tel :err:

Hi Claire,

We may be able to help! We have a card reader which was provided by co-op bank before we flew over.

pm me if you want to borrow

cheers

Adele x

:arghh:

hi all we are desperately trying to find someone with a uk bank card reader who would be willing to lend it to us.

we are trying to transfer money from nationwide in the uk to moneycorp to get it to oz to buy a motorhome!

we had never heard of these before but after spending an hour on the phone with nationwide last night it seems there is no way around it but to use one.

if we cannot find anyone who can lend us one our only option is to wait for one to arrive at my mums in the uk and her to post it to us. but there is also another couple interested in the motorhome and the delay might mean we lose it :sad:

can anyone help??

regards a desperate claire-n-tel :err:

Hey guys

We have a Nationwide card-reader you can use if you can get down to our offices, we are in O'Halloran Hill on Main South Road.

Let me know,

Andy

Guest Claire-n-tel

HUGE thankyou to Andy and Stacey for the use of their card reader!

claire & tel