Guest css

Football team near port noarlunga for 7 and 4 year old

Guest css

Hi, we are moving to port noarlunga in 3 weeks and 3 days ( not like I'm counting or anything) and my 2 sons are football mad. Does anyone know of any football/ soccer teams they could join please ? Also would they need astro turf boots or studded boots as I would rather buy them before we arrive. Thank you, the saunders'

Guest Matt & Suzi

yeh theres the porties white pointers always looking for some players.

from ben aged 10 nearly 11 :)

Guest sithewindows

Hi, this is the area we are looking at, not in yet but thought it looked good, especially if you have kids. We have two boys, so would also be looking for teams. My eldest is the footballer, he is 12.

Hi, we are moving to port noarlunga in 3 weeks and 3 days ( not like I'm counting or anything) and my 2 sons are football mad. Does anyone know of any football/ soccer teams they could join please ? Also would they need astro turf boots or studded boots as I would rather buy them before we arrive. Thank you, the saunders'

Guest css
    yeh theres the porties white pointers always looking for some players.

From ben aged 10 nearly 11 :)

thats great,we arrived yeterday.where about is this club please ?

Thanks again,clare

Seaford rangers have a club for ages from 6 onwards, think they had trials last week for under 8s, they are a great club, definitely worth a call.

Also Seaford recreation centre have 5side for kids from 6 onwards also, lots of teams so it would be worth popping down on a Friday 4.30 ish to have a chat with team organisers to see if any spare places.

Guest css
    Seaford rangers have a club for ages from 6 onwards, think they had trials last week for under 8s, they are a great club, definitely worth a call.

Also Seaford recreation centre have 5side for kids from 6 onwards also, lots of teams so it would be worth popping down on a Friday 4.30 ish to have a chat with team organisers to see if any spare places.

THANK YOU,WILL GIVE THEM BOTH A CALL

:smile:

Hi, not sure if you have had all your answers, in fact you may alreafy by playing. Porties white pointers are Port Noarlunga Primary School team. Give me an email in Portieswhitepointers@gmail.com and u can call you back if your kids are still interested. Or check out our we page portieswhitepointers.weebly.com.

if you are at the school hopefully the principle pointed you the right way. Seaford Rangers are also excellent as my son plays there as well.

matthew.