Combining Entertainment book AND RAA discounts?

Guest Sachertorte

The answer lies in the Terms and Conditions of the Entertainment Book

4. Not valid with other third-party offers

Entertainment™ offers are exclusive and may not be combined with other third-party discount programs.

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/cardholders/rules

In Australia it is standard practice that one cannot combine discount offers, just pick the offer with the best discount available. Hope this is of some help.

Guest Sachertorte

Thanks everyone- I found out eventually!

Just in case it might help people on here, we have booked using the entertainement book voucher for the Sealink crossing. You save 25% of the passengers fares (pls note the car is not covered) The car fare is discounted by 10% if are an RAA member and you ring to book. The Sealink person admitted you could do it separate booking of passengers and car to get the 2 discounts. We didn't bother, and booked all together as we had already spent 15 min on the phone waiting to speak to Sealink.

So basically to get the max discount you could book the passengers over the phone (discount not valid for internet booking!) to use the EB discount then ring RAA and book the car trip.... errrr....easy :wacko:

Guest Sachertorte

Thanks for your reply, it is a standard practice everywhere not to combine discounts of course, but since the passengers and the car's fees are treated separately we were just wondering how people got on about it.

I reread my original entry and surely I didn't put my question up too clearly!

Guest Sachertorte

Thanks for your reply, it is a standard practice everywhere not to combine discounts of course, but since the passengers and the car's fees are treated separately we were just wondering how people got on about it.

I reread my original entry and surely I didn't put my question up too clearly!

The answer lies in the Terms and Conditions of the Entertainment Book

4. Not valid with other third-party offers

Entertainment™ offers are exclusive and may not be combined with other third-party discount programs.

http://www.entertainmentbook.com.au/cardholders/rules

In Australia it is standard practice that one cannot combine discount offers, just pick the offer with the best discount available. Hope this is of some help.