Guest The Hadleys

You Dont Want To Go!!!!!

Guest The Hadleys

hi everyone my name is zoe and i am 10 years old. i am kinda new to this site but i think that i've got the hang of it. i've read a couple of your threads and people who DONT want to go i think your mad:eek:. austalia is the place that is perfect for anybody. it hotter than england(definately) and its a nice enviroment to be in. i hope i change your mind for the people that dont want to go.love to hear from you all

from *Zoe*:wubclub:

Guest Gabz10

hi - good for you zoe , you should work for the australian tourist board when you're older! gaby can't wait to go and i'll get her to contact you when she gets in from school :v_SPIN:

Guest The Hadleys
    hi - good for you zoe , you should work for the australian tourist board when you're older! gaby can't wait to go and i'll get her to contact you when she gets in from school :v_SPIN:
    thanks i dont think that i want to go that far in my job because i only want to be a air hostess!:wubclub:

from zoe

Hi i hope you have a nice journey over i just whant to get it over and done with i dont rely care.I hope they have good schools over there and its fun

Guest Meggs!

Hi everyone!

Im Meggs and I'm, 13. Me and my mum are hoping to go travelling round the world in June or July for a year, and we will be in Adeleide for about 3 or 4 months. I'm so excited! We will probably be there over christmas, so I wanted to make some friends to possibly meet up with!

Whats the best and worst thing about being in Adelaide and what do you miss most about the U.K.? How hot is it over christmas and are there lots of things to do?!?:cute:

Love Meggs X