Guest oidara

Need a loving holiday home for a large black Lab

Guest oidara

Hello. We have a very loving and very large 6-year-old black Lab cross in need of a holiday home later in the year.

First off, we have an extended trip to Sydney by road towards the end of March for 2-6 weeks. After that, we will be travelling to Europe in June/July/maybe August for anything up to 6-8 weeks.

Dates aren't fixed yet and will in part depend on how easily we can find a comfortable home for her,

Her name is Ali, she is neutered and vaxed, and she gets on well with children and other dogs. She can be a little excitable when she first meets you, and she is strong when out on the lead, but she is super gentle (we have 3 kids aged 5 and under, and she is amazing with them). She is no trouble, even on days when we don't manage to walk her.

We're looking for someone who can take her on and give her a loving family home, as she had to endure quarantine back in June and, although she was fine and seemed quite happy, we'd rather avoid putting her in a kennel situation again.

If you think you could be Ali's best friend for a few weeks/months this year, please get in touch!

12070598.jpg

Edited by oidara

I'd love to be able to say yes but simply don't have the room. If it helps, we put Trevor with 2nd Home Pet Care when we're away. Julian and Abi are great, thoroughly recommend them. Good luck, hope someone can help.

O if only I could get to Aus to house and dogsit for you while you are in the NH summer. I wish.

We won't be there till a bit later in the year alas.

Guest oidara

Thanks, guys. I will try Second Home Pet Care and see if it's a possibility.

If anyone else has more suggestions, that'd be great. Thanks!

Guest chesterboy

Hi,

I am Julian. Give us a call to see if we can help you out, we love labs and have two of them ourselves. Have a look at our facebook page www.facebook.com/secondhomepetcare for some further info.

Julian

ps thanks for recommending us liz, look forward to seeing you and trevor soon.