Sign in to follow this  
Guest andrew_obrien

help with London expo

Guest andrew_obrien

Hi Everyone,

I have been invited to the london expo and have done 20 information packs to hand out about myself, but this morning i checked on the exhibitor profiles and it seems as though there are only 2 companies attending which seems to me as though there is little point in me attending as i have booked the 2pm time slot and looking for SA. Also i am in I.T and it seems as though there are hardly any companies there with anything to do with I.T.

Should i really use my time and money to attend any ideas?

Guest Gabz10

hi - we're going to that aswell , on the sat, and i thought it looked quite good. i'm a nurse, i'm taking my cv and there seemed to be some healthcare people there. i would definitely still go as i'm sure it'll be beneficial.

p.s. my id on here is 'carmen' but i can't log off my daughter for some reason!

Guest andrew_obrien
    hi - we're going to that aswell , on the sat, and i thought it looked quite good. i'm a nurse, i'm taking my cv and there seemed to be some healthcare people there. i would definitely still go as i'm sure it'll be beneficial.

p.s. my id on here is 'carmen' but i can't log off my daughter for some reason!

yeah i think i will still go as you never know something good might come from it just worried that there is hardley anything to do with I.T.

Guest Julie P

Hi

My OH and I are going - OH is a painter and decorator, had a quick look on the exhibitor list and cannot find his trade at all !!

Its ones of those sitations that if you dont go you will be thinking what it - at least the SA government are there. OH time slot is 2.45 for SA.

Julie

Guest andrew_obrien
    Hi

My OH and I are going - OH is a painter and decorator, had a quick look on the exhibitor list and cannot find his trade at all !!

Its ones of those sitations that if you dont go you will be thinking what it - at least the SA government are there. OH time slot is 2.45 for SA.

Julie

Well i have booked by tickets on the train now so i am going.your right i will wonder what if, if i dont go. might see your OH there then Good Luck

Andrew

Guest Gabz10

hi - how do you book a time slot, is this when you book your tickets? my OH is a plasterer and he's not on there either!

Guest andrew_obrien
    hi - how do you book a time slot, is this when you book your tickets? my OH is a plasterer and he's not on there either!

you book your timeslot by using the link in the email that you get sent from skills.aust@dfat.gov.au