Guest laura coldwell

One the nurses may be able to help me with?

Guest laura coldwell

Hello guys,

Sooo I got my visa yesterday and I am now on the hunt for a perm job as a MH nurse. I have a job with HCA as a locum worker but I am scared I wont get full time hours even though I have been reassured by HCA MANY times. They seem fantastic but the lack of security when we first land is scaring me........

Has anyone worked for HCA and/or know of any perm full time positions going in Adelaide and surrounding areas?

Thanks all :)

Laura xxx

I know it's not very positive but permanent positions are becoming a thing of the past. Good luck in finding what you are looking for but taking a temp position may be needed first before you find a permanent one.

Guest R175

Hi Laura

I a. Sure that you can put your name forward as a casual worker on SA Health website, as these are the main people in Adelaide for MH...it is not a guaranteed perm position but it is in the door of the right place.

Ridz

Guest laura coldwell

Thanks for your advice guys :) I have heard that most perm positions start out as temp positions so I think this is the way forward. Sometime you just have to take that leap of faith eh??? I just know our savings wont last very long at all :confused:xxx