Sallyh

3 piece lounge suite for sale $150 ish.

Hey, just letting you know that we have a 3 piece lounge suite available now before our garage sale on the weekend. I have put the chairs on gumtree.

http://imgc.classistatic.com/cps/blnc/130115/541r1/217847n_20.jpeg

They still look good, they would be really nice while you wait for your furniture, or a quick start for anyone who hasn't shipped furniture but has loads of things to spend your money on right now.

in a few weeks we will also be getting rid of our (English) Zanussi Electrolux fridge freezer. Please anyone let me know if you are looking for one. It's only really going to be going in the hard rubbish (no reason other than I don't believe we could sell it but it still works fine and you may as well use it till yours comes.)

in a few weeks we will also be getting rid of our (English) Zanussi Electrolux fridge freezer. Please anyone let me know if you are looking for one. It's only really going to be going in the hard rubbish (no reason other than I don't believe we could sell it but it still works fine and you may as well use it till yours comes.)

If it ends up going to hard rubbish or you just want it gone I can give it a home. It'd be a shame to waste it.

Great I will do then. It still works, but I definitely can't sell it and our new place (and all houses from now on) will include a fridge.

chairs are sold. bargain i think but does the trick for me, one less thing to move. :)

fridge avail from 2nd Feb.