Guest stum85

Occupation changed to 'medium' on SOL

Guest stum85

My agent has informed me that my occupation changed to 'Medium' availability on the SA SOL yesterday.

What are the chances of this coming off the SOL in the near future?

I have sent away my skills assessment to TRA but closest date I could get for IELTS is 9th of March so I'm beginning to worry that by the time I do this and apply for SS my occupation won't be there anymore :sad:

My agent has informed me that my occupation changed to 'Medium' availability on the SA SOL yesterday.

What are the chances of this coming off the SOL in the near future?

I have sent away my skills assessment to TRA but closest date I could get for IELTS is 9th of March so I'm beginning to worry that by the time I do this and apply for SS my occupation won't be there anymore :sad:

I went through this whole process and it's a worry - there's nothing you can do, just hope that you get a slot. For info, my skills assessment came through on the day the occupation went off the SOL. I was gutted. However, there was another occupation that was quite close to my skills, and I was able to get a review done of my skills (took 3 weeks against 12 weeks) and was lucky enough to pass the second one, so it may be worth exploring the prospect of a backup plan just in case.