Guest Ajwilko27

Coffee?

Guest Ajwilko27

Hi everyone. I am a mummy to two beautiful children, 16 month old and 10week old and would love some adult conversation whilst my partner Is at work. Any mummy's out there up for coffee?

Alex

Hi Alex,

I am very new in Adelaide, would love coffee some time... I have a 3 year old daughter and 16 (!) year old son. We are currently staying in western suburbs too until we find permanent accom. Drop me a line and we will arrange something?

Ramune

Hi Alex,

Im also a mummy to two gorgeous bubbas, Samuel is 2 and Gracie just 5wks! Im in Glenelg which I don't think is too far from you and wold love to catch up for some adult convo and coffee sometime.

Just drop me a pm if you'd like to meet up.

Lisa ;o)

Guest Baxterclan

Hi everyone,

I am new to Adelaide and have 3 very lively little boys - Harrison 31/2, Lachlan 18 months and Austin 12 weeks. I would love to meet for a coffee. I need to get out now that all the unpacking is done! We are in College Park which is very close to the city. Pm me if you are interested

Lou

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

im in Henley Beach and have 2 boys, 7 and 5, and a 7 month old baby girl. Boys start school on Tuesday so would love to meet for caffe as I will be lost without them!! X

Guest jakeandshelley

Has anyone heard of Wiggly Worms? Think it's a play area/cafe, in Glenelg. Might be a good place to meet?

x

Guest Ajwilko27

been to wiggly worms once, not the best place for todlers and a bit expensive

Guest jakeandshelley

Aw, that's disappointing. Anyone with other suggestions? X

Hi ladies,

Seen as though most of us have kiddies that would enjoy a bit of a play, how about we meet for a coffee/playdate in the soft play area inside the Beach House, Glenelg? It's got a seperate small area also for toddlers.

How would Thursday 31st Jan between 11-12 suit you all?

Lisa ;o)

Guest laurajamie87

Hi

We have just moved here, we have Alfie who is 17 months and would love to come along too if thats ok :smile:

Guest Baxterclan

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't think I can make it on Thursday. I had already signed myself up for a trial Mums and Bubs exercise class on Thursday morning!

Hope you all have fun and it would be great up at some other time.

Enjoy

Louise :)

Of course you can come along, more the merrier! ;o)

Glad you can also make it Alex. Enjoy your exercise class Louise and we will definately arrange another meet up at some point I imagine.

Hope you're all enjoying the lovely long weekend!

Lisa :)

Guest laurajamie87

I may not be able to make it tomorrow :sad:as I have a few appointments to go to......but if you meet up again we would love to come along

Guest lmwilliams76

I have a two and a half year old, very lively, little boy. Unfortunately I work full-time but would love to meet other mums on a weekend if anyone's around. We usually go to the park on Military Road at Henley Beach as it's fenced so you don't have to worry about the kids running off. Saturdays are usually the best, although we attend Little Athletics first thing. Let me know if anyone's up for a play date.

Guest Ajwilko27

hi everyone how does a playdate at imagination kidz next friday (8 feb) round 11.30 sound to everyone? :)

Guest jakeandshelley

I will be at imagination kids next Friday,see you then :))

Also I am in henley beach and although my two boys are older i could bring them to the park on military road one weekend but busy this weekend.

shelley.

Guest Baxterclan

Are you still planning on going to imagination kids on Friday? I was planning on bringing the boys. I will text you my phone number in case plans change.

Lou