Coffee?

Guest Ajwilko27

Guest Ajwilko27

Hi everyone. I am a mummy to two beautiful children, 16 month old and 10week old and would love some adult conversation whilst my partner Is at work. Any mummy's out there up for coffee?

Alex

Guest Baxterclan

Hi everyone,

I am new to Adelaide and have 3 very lively little boys - Harrison 31/2, Lachlan 18 months and Austin 12 weeks. I would love to meet for a coffee. I need to get out now that all the unpacking is done! We are in College Park which is very close to the city. Pm me if you are interested

Lou

Guest jakeandshelley

Hi,

im in Henley Beach and have 2 boys, 7 and 5, and a 7 month old baby girl. Boys start school on Tuesday so would love to meet for caffe as I will be lost without them!! X

Hi ladies,

Seen as though most of us have kiddies that would enjoy a bit of a play, how about we meet for a coffee/playdate in the soft play area inside the Beach House, Glenelg? It's got a seperate small area also for toddlers.

How would Thursday 31st Jan between 11-12 suit you all?

Lisa ;o)

Guest Baxterclan

Hi,

Unfortunately I don't think I can make it on Thursday. I had already signed myself up for a trial Mums and Bubs exercise class on Thursday morning!

Hope you all have fun and it would be great up at some other time.

Enjoy

Louise :)

Guest lmwilliams76

I have a two and a half year old, very lively, little boy. Unfortunately I work full-time but would love to meet other mums on a weekend if anyone's around. We usually go to the park on Military Road at Henley Beach as it's fenced so you don't have to worry about the kids running off. Saturdays are usually the best, although we attend Little Athletics first thing. Let me know if anyone's up for a play date.

Guest jakeandshelley

I will be at imagination kids next Friday,see you then :))

Also I am in henley beach and although my two boys are older i could bring them to the park on military road one weekend but busy this weekend.

shelley.

Guest Baxterclan

Are you still planning on going to imagination kids on Friday? I was planning on bringing the boys. I will text you my phone number in case plans change.

Lou