Guest DizzyD

holiday rental - 1st April - Family of 4.. 1 week - hallett cove area (ish!?).

Guest DizzyD

Hi, we are doing our 'recce' trip to Adelaide first week of April :-) and are looking for a nice little furnished holiday house/villa, close to a beach and preferably with its own pool (Is is warm enough in April for swimming!?!?!). Hallett cove/Christies beach location possibly but open to suggestions!! i thought a simple 'google' would give me what i needed.. but alas.. i have come to ask the experts!!

Many thanks Dx

April won't be super warm, we will be in autum going into winter. For a lovely rental contact Tyke on here or Tamara ( have stayed in both Tykes properties and were very nice)no pool but Iam thinking it might be bit chilly, you never know I might be wrong :)

Rach

Hi Dizzyd

There are a few of us on here that rent out fully furnished rentals - also check out the 'accommodation available' section on this site.

Whereabouts in Wales are you from? Hubby from Cardiff....

Good luck with your find

Sarahx

Guest DizzyD

ps.. Sarah, we are from the North.. but rugby is rugby!! and thanks again for rental advice.. my 'to do' list is huge so reccomendations are great way of saving some time!!! diolch mawr x

April won't be super warm, we will be in autum going into winter. For a lovely rental contact Tyke on here or Tamara ( have stayed in both Tykes properties and were very nice)no pool but Iam thinking it might be bit chilly, you never know I might be wrong :)

Rach

April's not too cold for a pool. Well, maybe if you've been here a while and aclimatised but not if you are fresh from the UK. We came for a holiday last April and the weather was glorious - plenty warm enough for a pool. Cooled down in the evenings but was warm during the day. We've also been over in October in the past and my OH and oldest child went in the pool - and I was sat on the side with my coat on freezing. And my kids went in the pool when we went to Florida in February and the temp was only around 16C.

I'd agree that the weather could be chilly, but it could just as easily be sunny and in the mid to high 20s.

Guest DizzyD

Thanks NicF.. a little hope goes a long way!! my OH and eldest son are usually the only 2 in the freezing pools abroad so maybe!?!?!

This trip is massive for us.. my OH does not want to move.. so this is my one shot to show him 'the dream!!!' If all else fails this may be our only trip to Oz.. so either way.. I'd love a pool!!! (even if we just get to gaze at it dreamily from the bar-b!!! :-S) x

Guest DizzyD

PS.. We have snow here at the moment.. so anything above freezing will be a joy!!! :-)))))))