Guest Moving2013

Mid 20's couple looking for friends

Guest Moving2013

Hi all,

My wife and I are both 26 and moved to Adelaide last week. I am working by my wife is currently looking for work as a social worker. We are from North West england (Wigan) and would like to meet up with anyone who fancies it?

We're currently living on North Terrace but moving from there in 3 weeks. Cheers!

James & Ashley

Guest Richie_T

Hi James/Ashley,

I live on North Terrace too (next to David Jones). I'll inbox you my number if you want to have a meal or drink after work.

Alternatively, come meet us at the Richmond Hotel on Rundle Mall this friday 25th Jan.

=)

Guest Charlene88

Hi,

i am free most days until 3.30pm and always up for meeting new people.

PM if you like.

Hi all,

My wife and I are both 26 and moved to Adelaide last week. I am working by my wife is currently looking for work as a social worker. We are from North West england (Wigan) and would like to meet up with anyone who fancies it?

We're currently living on North Terrace but moving from there in 3 weeks. Cheers!

James & Ashley

Hi James & Ashley,

Myself (Nat) and husband are due to move over in August this year, we too are from Wigan!! We came over to Adelaide last March to validate our visa, it was a brilliant trip. We also stayed on North Terrace at the Oaks Embassy Apartments. Hope you are enjoying Adelaide and settling in okay. If your still in the area in August it would be cool to meet up.

Nat & Gaz :jiggy:

Guest rooney74

Hi James and Ashley,

Myself and my husband are moving to Adeleaide in April and hopefully will be staying near the city.

How are you finding things?

Are you in short term rental on North Terrace? do you have any contacts for apartments?

Hope you are still around when we land.

Kirsten and Anthony

Hi all,

James & Ashley

Hi James and Ashley,

we moved here from Wigan in January 2012 and are living in Happy Valley. Hubby is an electrician and I work for the state government in the city if you'd like to meet up for a coffee?

Lynne