Sign in to follow this  
Guest jakeandshelley

Open university degrees

    Recommended Posts

    Guest jakeandshelley

    Does anyone know how this would work, with regards to fees, for PR visa holders? I am a primary school teacher and when I was in Scotland I began a degree specialising in early education, I completed 2 modules. I noticed you can do an OU course in early ed here. Was thinking of applying as it is difficult for me to work just now as I have a baby. Thought that by the time I finish my baby would be older and then I could start applying for jobs. Anyone studying here. Your thoughts are appreciated.



    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

    Sign in to follow this