Guest nursejules

hello

Guest nursejules

Hi all

just beginning process we have decided Adelaide. where do we start!?? I'm a nurse for last 15 years. practice nurse for last 6 and ITU before that x

decisions what visa to apply for esp as want permanent residency.

any good sites to look at Adelaide=== I have 2 boys who love rugby and the outdoors.

state or private school

sorry lots of questions!

Guest MandiMR2

Hi & welcome to PIA!

I have recently completed my process & remember the start of it all & feeling completely clueless!! Everyone on here have been fantastic & very helpful, we all seem to help eachother as we all have the same goal!!! It's time consuming but stroll along the different threads, as there have been many many questions asked & you may find useful answers within the replies already on here.

I'm a nurse too, so if you want any info regarding any of the application process please just ask (although I can't comment on schools etc as I have no children). I went for the skilled nominated permanent subclass 190 visa, with SA state sponsorship & hope to head out there later this year!

Good luck,

Mandi

Definitely apply for Permanent Residence less hassle ,less cost and you won't need to leave the country to get your visa stamped.

also if you have kids you will get family allowance straight away :-)

Guest Kel87
    Hi & welcome to PIA!

I have recently completed my process & remember the start of it all & feeling completely clueless!! Everyone on here have been fantastic & very helpful, we all seem to help eachother as we all have the same goal!!! It's time consuming but stroll along the different threads, as there have been many many questions asked & you may find useful answers within the replies already on here.

I'm a nurse too, so if you want any info regarding any of the application process please just ask (although I can't comment on schools etc as I have no children). I went for the skilled nominated permanent subclass 190 visa, with SA state sponsorship & hope to head out there later this year!

Good luck,

Mandi

Hi Mandy, congratulations on getting your visa! Very exciting!

I was just wondering how you are finding the job situation? Do you have one yet? What is your plans for finding one?

I keep checking the sites daily and im a bit worried by the lack of jobs just now, I know there is jobs however not as many as I expected and not many full time jobs. Are you finding many and Im just not looking right? :confused:

OP- I have replied to your post on pomsinoz. Hope it helps.

Kelly.