siem&noah

Young Family looking to meet new friends

Hi

We have been here since October but are struggling to make new friends. Whenever we take the little one to the park or out on his bike there is NO ONE around! We are living in Seaford Meadows and there is me Em, 34, Si, 33 and Noah 3. It would be nice to meet up with anyone out there who has little ones so Noah can have some 'playmates'.:cute:

Guest Ajwilko27

Hi I no the feeling! I struggle with my 16month old and 11 week old for playmates. We are bit far from you west croydon, but if you are ever in the area just pm me and would love to meet up :) try Adelaide mummy meetings as they may have some in your area :) Alex

Hi I no the feeling! I struggle with my 16month old and 11 week old for playmates. We are bit far from you west croydon, but if you are ever in the area just pm me and would love to meet up :) try Adelaide mummy meetings as they may have some in your area :) Alex

Hi, thanks might just do that x

Hi, We have been here six months. We live in Moana heights, 5 mins away from Seaford Meadows. Would be more than happy to meet up with you. I am Kathleen and I am here with my husband, Steven and our two boys, Callum 6 and Alastair 4. If your free at the weekend let us know and we will arrange a time and place. Look forward to hearing from you.

Guest vikkiann

Hi

We are in Aldinga, not a million miles away.

Our youngest is 5 and at school but I'd be happy to meet up for a cuppa if you fancy it?

Vikki

xx

Guest Leanne

Hi siem&noah, we are due over end of Feb, sorry to hear you've found it all rather deserted, that's not a good start! We are coming over Feb 27th, I'm not brilliant with Adelaide geography, but I think Seaford meadows is quite a way from where we are planning on living (i.e. north east coast), still it wouldn't be too difficult to meet up half way somewhere! (e.g. Brighton..???)

We also have a 3 year old Noah!! (who is bonkers)

Take care

Lx

I'm not brilliant with Adelaide geography, but I think Seaford meadows is quite a way from where we are planning on living (i.e. north east coast)

I'm not sure where you're planning to live, but the coast is to the west of Adelaide (well you did say your Adelaide geography isn't brilliant!) :smile:

Jim

Guest Leanne
    I'm not sure where you're planning to live, but the coast is to the west of Adelaide (well you did say your Adelaide geography isn't brilliant!) :smile:

Jim

Hmm thanks Jim for pointing out my (ahem, deliberate) mistake! Do you know even when I was writing that I was doing the 'Never Eat Shredded Wheat' thing and still managed to get it wrong! My excuse... my 3 year old has been paying us visitations in the night over the last few days, he takes hours to go back to sleep, so my brain is on 20% function mode due to lack of sleep! (Or... perhaps as the water goes round the plug hole the wrong way in Oz, maybe the poles do too! haha!)