nevergiveup

Icebreaker

Hello, Thanks for visiting my post. I'm basically from Maharashtra state in India. I have been in Pune , India for the last 13 years. In between I was in the California , USA for a couple of years. I am currently working in one of the top IT companies in Pune.

My hobbies include swimming, yoga, reading business magazines and meeting new people. Public speaking is my passion. For the last few months I have been associated with NPO called "Toastmasters". I am 475 visa holder of Australia.I recently had a short trip ( intial enty) to Perth.Post my marriage I would like to move to Adelaide,South Australia for couple of years.I would mostly move in May 2013. I find this forum very good for those who would like to move to Adelaide in near future. Please let me know if any one would like to be friends with me. Please reply this thread or PM me. Thanks. Have a nice day to you :-)

Hi Nevergiveup!So how's Pune?My OH and I have been to India a few times and love the place!I'd love to be your friend!:cute:I'm not in Adelaide at the moment though,I'm in the UK.Hope your move over goes smoothly for you!xx

We met some lovely people the other day via a mutual friend who were a married couple from Kashmir and Kolkata. It was SO nice to spend time talking to them and finding out about each other. I am sure you will have some great encounters in Adelaide too ,and starting at PIA for meeting people is a great idea. :)

Thanks Sallyh & Lily Rainbow.

I have added you as my friend.I am leaving my "comfort zone" here but worried but at the same time excited to start new life in Adelaide...

We met some lovely people the other day via a mutual friend who were a married couple from Kashmir and Kolkata. It was SO nice to spend time talking to them and finding out about each other. I am sure you will have some great encounters in Adelaide too ,and starting at PIA for meeting people is a great idea. :)
    Edited by nevergiveup

Guest kerina

hi we just moved to Adelaide.if you.would like to get to know us please get in touch..wish you the best.