Guest Angie1

Has anyone got room for one box who is moving to Adelaide

Guest Angie1

Hello, I'm decorating my lounge and want to wallpaper. I can buy the wallpaper here but it is $195 per roll. Can you believe it is $165 per roll for lining paper!!!!!!!! Totally and utterly ridiculous. So I can order it on line and have it delivered free anywhere in the uk if anyone has room for one box. Here's hoping,

Angie

In return will lend you kitchen stuff/ bedding stuff you may need before all your boxes arrive :) and a sausage sizzle on arrival!!!!!!!:smile:

Guest dwethe
    Hello, I'm decorating my lounge and want to wallpaper. I can buy the wallpaper here but it is $195 per roll. Can you believe it is $165 per roll for lining paper!!!!!!!! Totally and utterly ridiculous. So I can order it on line and have it delivered free anywhere in the uk if anyone has room for one box. Here's hoping,

Angie

In return will lend you kitchen stuff/ bedding stuff you may need before all your boxes arrive :) and a sausage sizzle on arrival!!!!!!!:smile:

hi Angie, our container leaves in 5 weeks, happy to bring your wallpaper if you can wait until the container arrives. PM me and we can sort.

Dean

Crikey!!! Why is it so expensive?

I think I recall reading somewhere as its mostly imported so costs rise.

Also I don't think that it's such a big deal in Aus homes.

I'm not a fan of wallpaper in the least and much prefer paint (which is also pricey). The whole process of papering leaves me cold and its hard work to alter if you decide you don't like it or fancy a change.

and just wait till you try to buy wallpaper paste here .............. almost impossible .......... tried in vain to get some yesterday for an artwork project .......... gave up in the end and am resorting back to good old flour and water. The one tiny packet we found in Bunnings was well over $20 and wouldn't have covered a single drop of wallpaper!

Guest guest8040

Interesting but bizarre! I dont like wallpaper either for the same reasons but like paint - is that imported too???