Guest K&J

whos live or works in "Eyre Peninsula"

Guest K&J

We are looking into moving to cummins/wudinna and they maybe port lincoln once the job allows.

I know its "very very" quiet (we come from a rural area and are used to that part a tiny bit - nothing in comparison though!)

does anyone else live or work in those parts

Hi K&J!Yes it will be very very quiet,and personally I'd love to live there!Can I ask why you have picked Cummins though and not Port Lincoln?(Just curious!lol)Cummins has (I think from memory)a post office,bakery,butchers ect,and yeah just a sleepy little town out in the boondocks!Port Lincoln otoh is a big town,on the coast(spent many holidays there as a kid)plenty of shops,pubs,sports clubs and so on. Go on google street view and tap in Cummins and you will virtually be able to drive around town!lol (sometimes on google street view,when you click on the red tear shaped icon for street view,it won't load up anything so click on the little person figure on the left hand side of the screen and drag it to a street which will then light up in blue!)

Edited by Lily Rainbow

Guest K&J

work! either cummins, cleve or wudinna is on offer. so one of those areas for now, i think we would eventually when we got PR buy closer to port lincoln but we don't mind living in a quiet area (part from the fact i love the cinema!)

there is only myself and the hubby so there are no kids to get bored!

I've looed on google earth and street view! haha thanks looks arm quaint! lol

I stayed at the Wudinna motel once! Had the most massive and delicious steak in the pub restaurant. There used to be a good bakery in the town too. Very very quiet and a long way from anywhere big, typical of a country town, but not too far from Streaky Bay and the coastline of the Eyre peninsular which is quite spectacular. Great if you like fishing (and peace and quiet).