Sign in to follow this  
Guest barmyarmy

a new career

Guest barmyarmy

hi all been doin my research & as a wall & floor tiler would like to carry on with that but if too many tilers not enough work been thinking of a different career . i quite fancy the idea of pest control & i,m wondering does anyone know how i could go about trying this job avenue. reading threads on here theres plenty of demand for this type of hero:arghh:

Guest gbpaving69@hotmail.co.uk

mate theres some mighty big pests in oz and i dont think you can shoot crocs but you can wrestle them if ur up for that lol.good luck army better u than me ill stick to paving its safer,

Guest barmyarmy

hi there m8 long time no hear seen a couple of threads you gonna make $100000 a year might give that ago instead .lived in sunderland 12 year now crocs no problem

Guest gbpaving69@hotmail.co.uk

wud be nice but from the site ive looked at give me a grass cutter,carnt be that easy tho or tom, dick, harry and their mams would be mowing lawns for that sort of wages

Guest smit
    hi all been doin my research & as a wall & floor tiler would like to carry on with that but if too many tilers not enough work been thinking of a different career . i quite fancy the idea of pest control & i,m wondering does anyone know how i could go about trying this job avenue. reading threads on here theres plenty of demand for this type of hero:arghh:
    Seems to be plenty of work for tilers...and good money, probably need a license...............pest control...................jobs avalable, crap money