Guest Guest11535

Burnley FC

Guest Guest11535

Just thought if there are any Burnley/ Claret fans in the Adelaide area or any northerners who support teams in the championship or lower leagues. We are (all being well) going to be out there mid 2013 and footy is a good ice breaker.

Guest deardos

I support Bolton was wondering the same with BWFC fans out there, and what coverage the lower leagues get. When I was there ten or so years ago there wasnt much. Bolton v Burnley will will be my last game....

Guest Guest11535

Hope we get the 3 points, but it would be nice for you if your last game you watch at home is a result. Hope to catch up when we arrive.

I support Bolton was wondering the same with BWFC fans out there, and what coverage the lower leagues get.

No or minimal lower league coverage in the papers. Championship games are shown live on Setanta which you can get through Satellite or subscribe and watch online. You can see a list of games they show @ http://www.setanta.com/au/Our-Sports/soccer/npower-Football-League-Championship/

I subscribe for the odd month now and again when my team's playing. You can also catch the odd championship game which is streamed live by bet365 @ http://www.bet365.com.au/extra/en/streaming/live-sport/df.aspx

UTC........ Don't think my hubby has watched a burnley match since we arrived but keeps track on the website .... My first and only time on the turf was 20 years ago ... Lol