Lisalou

Been here for nearly 4 months -

Hey There,

I recently just moved here with my family in September last year and we are enjoying it so far. I made loads of friends so far and made some new friends today at school - i now in Year 9 and just finshed yr 8 last year and it is very different in yr 9 and i don't find school hard anymore.

I do extra maths every Thursday called Kumon and my parents are very proud of my progress so far :cool:. Sometimes i get 100% and probaly 1 or 2 wrong but i put so much effort in my work. I had my first xmas and Australia day since we been here.

Lisa xxxx

p.s. I hope i make some new friends

Guest ellie :) x
    Hey There,

I recently just moved here with my family in September last year and we are enjoying it so far. I made loads of friends so far and made some new friends today at school - i now in Year 9 and just finshed yr 8 last year and it is very different in yr 9 and i don't find school hard anymore.

I do extra maths every Thursday called Kumon and my parents are very proud of my progress so far :cool:. Sometimes i get 100% and probaly 1 or 2 wrong but i put so much effort in my work. I had my first xmas and Australia day since we been here.

Lisa xxxx

p.s. I hope i make some new friends

hey , im also 14 and in year nine in england , i'll be moving into year ten since were going to adelaide in decmeber , have you got any advice on starting a new school ?

it would be great if you could reply to my thread or pm me ? thanks :) x