Need House for Rent

Guest amilaucsc

HI There

Rental houses move pretty quick, it's unlikely anyone can help you before you are here. You will need to look at furnished accommodation for a short term let when you get here, and make sure you bring accessible in your luggage loads of ID, and references if you can get them in advance, about what sort of tenant you will make according to a few very well respected people!!!

Guest princessglowe

Hi there we are leaving for the UK on the 26th feb and are looking to find a tenant for the 3 bed house we are renting in port noarlunga

Its a 1 year old house with an excellent landlord that we pay privately no hassle with agents the rent is $330 pw however he does take a small bond and is pet friendly

let me know Gill

Thanks

Have a look in the Accommodation Available section - there are some people who run businesses renting furnished properties who have posts on there, and also you will find lease break ads from people who are wishing to vacate a rental property - although these will usually be unfurnished.

I would recommend getting somewhere short term for when you first arrive as, if you take over someone's lease, sight unseen, you could find yourself in the situation of being tied for longer than you would like to a property or area that is not ideal, for any number of reasons, for your family.

Good luck with your search.

Guest Guest9815
Hi all,

I got My PR and Hoping to come to Adelaide end of march.

Please help me to find a house or unit. I will be coming with my wife.

Thank you.

We leave for the uk on 25th March so our house is available 26th March, see the link below, its pet friendly, brand new and built to a very high spec as the Landlord built it for himself but then decided to rent, 5 minutes walk to the beach. Open day day week so will go quick.

http://www.timmsrealestate.com.au/real-estate/property/4063446/22a-ferris-street-christies-beach

Guest amilaucsc

Thank you all for giving me valuable information.

and Chris I am looking for some house which is very near to Adelaide. I think your one is little bit far away from it. Thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Opportunities

Hi,

If you are still looking, we have a spacious, very well maintained 3 bed rental available from the 10th of April in Woodcroft. The rental is $365 p/week. Great area with public transport on our doorstep and access to the Expressway a stone throw away. Beaches are within 10 minutes drive. Woolworths shopping centre very close by and Colonades and Marion Shopping Centres a 15 minute drive away.

Guest weegie

Hi amilaucsc

I agree with the above recommendations - get a short-term rental (you'll see a few good ones advertised on here) then have a good look around once you get here.

There are so many variables on types of properties (new/old/house/apartment/town house), location (beach/city/hills etc) that it is best to spend time when you get here driving around and viewing to see what suits. Depends on your priorities - we've secured a rental in Brighton which is close to the beach but it won't be great for commuting to the CBD until the train line re-opens.

Tony

Guest evil_d

Hey Amila,

First time House /unit not easy to find but recommend you stay in a furnished place first 2-3 weeks then look for unit. Also inthe CDB it would bit expensive but recommend you stay close to the City area as your new so that you get ample transport & other facilities.

Cheers,

Dulip

Guest Guest75

"Swamped" by folk wanting to get rid of their lease obligations I see.

Without pointing to a business close to me - the best way is to arrive here first.

Very,very few agents will let without seeing you in person.