Sign in to follow this  
Guest lancslass

introduction

Guest lancslass

hi fellow poms! i am 22 and currently living in hallett cove, like all poms! i think they now call it little britain!! i have been out here for 18 months and have a job and just found out i have temporary residency! yay!! lovin the heat wave at the mo even though everyone else is moanin about it! get in touch!

Guest isandev

Owdo love, So do you prefer sunny Adelaide to Rochdale??? Congratulations on you temp visa, are you planning on staying for good?? I have read a lot about Hallett Cove and it sounds good. How far out of the CBD is it and whats the commute like?? Enjoy the weather its been crap here again today and blowing a bloody gale!!!

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome to pia!!

tell us everything about your settling in - we sad people still in the uk want to know all the gossip too :jiggy:

good news on your temp. visa!

Guest Roo1
    hi fellow poms! i am 22 and currently living in hallett cove, like all poms! i think they now call it little britain!! i have been out here for 18 months and have a job and just found out i have temporary residency! yay!! lovin the heat wave at the mo even though everyone else is moanin about it! get in touch!

Hiya lancslass,

You don't play cricket do you? Its just I went to a house party a few months ago in HC and a 22 year old lass from Lancs was there with a bunch of other twenty somethings.

Small world if it is you!

(I'm from Bolton by the way but have 10 years on you!)

Judi x

Guest lancslass

hey

i am not really sure how this thing works so bear with me! yeah i do play cricket though! who's party was it? i did have some friends stayin here who threw a party while i was back in england visiting so it could have been them! x

Hiya lancslass,

You don't play cricket do you? Its just I went to a house party a few months ago in HC and a 22 year old lass from Lancs was there with a bunch of other twenty somethings.

Small world if it is you!

(I'm from Bolton by the way but have 10 years on you!)

Judi x