Guest adlyn2012

Calvery Hospital biggest disappointment

Guest adlyn2012

I want to share my recent experience I have had trying to seek employement at the Calvery Hospital through Health Care Elite.

I was put forward for an interview on the 3rd December which I was told I was sucessful at , at this first stage, telephone call with unit managers and references were the next stage.

The telephone call ended up to be an interview which I was told following this I was sucessful and that the managers said I would be an asset to there unit with my experience. Xmas and new year passed and I was emailing the agency weekly for an update, I was then told on the 30th January I had been unsuccessfully without a real explanation apart from their were other nurses better suited to the unit. I am left feeling very confused and feel i have been misinformed through the whole process as well as wasting two months.

My advice to anyone seeking employment In Australia keep you options opened. I hope this helps others.

Adlyn

Why don't you email the unit at the hospital directly to get answers and to ask the managers for advice on what they are looking for. It maybe that the penny pinchers high up have put a hold on employment.

Guest Kel87

Aw what a shame! I'd give them a call or email and ask the managers also.

Are you hoping for sponsership?

Hope you get something x

Guest Pop

My dad always talk about to identify the Real smile and Fake smile. We all know that it is not easy to identify the fake smile.

Edited by Pop