First Post

Guest munsters

Guest munsters

Hi, my names Sam - it's lunch time here in Leeds (UK). This is the first message i've done so forgive my spellings. My family are just starting out - going to expo in April - in touch with an agent. If you have any tips please let me know.

Guest Django
Cheers - I think we'll need quite a lot of luck.:)

No just patience and a sense of humour. ;)

Welcome to PIA. Hope you don't mind me moving your post here.

Pete

Guest Guest75

Aye up Sam!!

Welcome to PIA.

I'm sure you'll find some help and moral support in here:)

How's sunny (sic) Leeds???:biglaugh:

I'm a Leeds lad,from the Pudsey/Farsley area.

Now a "Southerner" in Onkaparinga Hills.

Guest Nick11
Hi, my names Sam - it's lunch time here in Leeds (UK). This is the first message i've done so forgive my spellings. My family are just starting out - going to expo in April - in touch with an agent. If you have any tips please let me know.

Welcome to pia.

My advice would be to have a laugh, enjoy yourself and don't take things too seriously.

And when you're feeling down - shout out - we've all been there and got the t-shirt!

Nick

Guest happy-jools

Well guys put it like this

Sit tight, buckle those seat belts and prepared for the most exhilarating time of your life.

There will be ups and most certainly downs, and time will pass before your very eyes.

But remember one thing, lots of people on here (me & my family included) have been through the highs and lows, and there are currently people experiencing the time of their life - so come to PIA and share with us your highs and lows, and there will be people there to support you through it.

Good Luck, wish you well. Its worth it in the end.:wubclub:

Guest Libby1971

Welcome to PIA.

Advice huh? Well, take up a hobby to keep you occupied while you do the inevitable waiting and that means you can't see a clock or a calendar!

Read as much info as you can, ask questions if you want, and stick to your guns.

You will find the process shows you just how strong you are - I am invincible now!!!! By the time you have co-ordinated medicals, police checks, collated info from schools, found new ones, a possible rental and completed an international move, like me you too shall be superwoman!

Libby:jiggy: (the Omnipotent - please note an R.E. word being used before my brain forgets what they are)

PS Whatever Nick says - too scary to disagree with!!!!:P