Karen_Jon

white card enquiry

Hi, We have been here a week and still lots to do. I'm hoping somebody might be able to advise about obtaining the white card, as there are lots of different websites and it is not clear which one I need.

If you have received your white card, would you mind advising the website etc you used.

It would be a great help - thanks

Jon

Dont do it over the net a lot of places will not acept it. Go to the C.I.T.B register with them you will recive a discount from them they will point you in the right derection it's only a six hour course you need to do. ttp://www.citb.org.au/

Thanks for the info. However when I had a look earlier today it says you need to be working and have your company / employers ABN number or builders license number etc.

I thought that I could apply for this before I got a job. Did you wait unitl you got a job before applying then?

Cheers Jon

I work for myself so I would have used my ABN but that would have been many years ago. It cost about $100 if you do not have a CITB card.

Thanks for the info. However when I had a look earlier today it says you need to be working and have your company / employers ABN number or builders license number etc.

I thought that I could apply for this before I got a job. Did you wait unitl you got a job before applying then?

Cheers Jon

I did mine at a place called Access Training centre (ATC) on Pym Street, as pointed out above web based ones are not accepted by most sites now, don't think you need to be employed as there were some people on the course that were not. Course is only about half a day and pretty straight forward.

I did mine at a place called Access Training centre (ATC) on Pym Street, as pointed out above web based ones are not accepted by most sites now, don't think you need to be employed as there were some people on the course that were not. Course is only about half a day and pretty straight forward.

Thats where I did mine....

I think I saw that PEER on Port road do it..... thats a trade college, search PEER VEET

Guest Sandra&Shaun

My OH did his with ATEC and did it at Lonsdale. Cost $100 and was a 1 day course :smile: