Guest lkaddoumi

475 visa - need to travel for 3 months. Could you help?

Guest lkaddoumi

Hello everyone,

We are living in Adelaide since Oct 2011 under 475 visa. My husband is the main applicant and part of the visa conditions we need to live 2 years and work 1 full year in Adelaide to be able to get out PR which hopefully we will get by Oct 2013 seeing that hubby is working for over a year now.

Quick question, I will have to travel to my home country for around 2 months (husband will stay) next month, will that be a problem once we apply for our PR? Our visas say that we can leave and come back anytime. And will I need a police certificate for the time I spend in my home country?

Thanks a lot for your time!

Cheers

Lkaddoumi

Guest ali

Hi Lkaddoumi,

I'm here with the same visa. The way I see it is that your husband is living here and working and that you are traveling for two months (holidaying) but still living under your South Australian address. I doubt it you will face any problems but I could be wrong.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Guest ali

Hi Gus,

Sorry mate, but I get back home very late at night and I just hit the sack. Today was my day off and I still had to run back to work until the afternoon. How are you hanging? When are you guys moving? :smile:

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

We are on a reccie to activate visas in March/April, and I cannot wait.

I have appointments lined up with recruitment advisor, bank and primary school thus far!

Guest ali
    We are on a reccie to activate visas in March/April, and I cannot wait.

I have appointments lined up with recruitment advisor, bank and primary school thus far!

Great news Gus. So I guess we'll be catching up pretty soon. Wish you and the family a safe and pleasant trip down under and I hope everything goes as planned. :smile: