Sign in to follow this  
Guest chubalubs

Help!! need a 457 sponsor, I'm a welder - Thanks

Guest chubalubs

Hi, I'm hoping to re-locate my family to Oz within the next 12 months but not having any success in finding a company that will sponsor me on a 457 visa, my resume is a good one and we are flexible as to where we move as long as its south of oz. I have sent out over 300 resumes with covering letters to companies and recruitment agencies and yet have still not received a positive response, can anyone give me some advice as to where I'm going wrong.. Agent is my next step but this is a costly one!

Guest lisanmic
    Hi, I'm hoping to re-locate my family to Oz within the next 12 months but not having any success in finding a company that will sponsor me on a 457 visa, my resume is a good one and we are flexible as to where we move as long as its south of oz. I have sent out over 300 resumes with covering letters to companies and recruitment agencies and yet have still not received a positive response, can anyone give me some advice as to where I'm going wrong.. Agent is my next step but this is a costly one!

Hi if you want to get a rsms sponser try www.sjcheesman.com.au or there is a another company in western australia www.cpcengineering.com.au which do a sponser for four years and then they help you with a perm sponser once the four years is near. hope this helps

regards

lisa and mick oh by they way sjcheesmans in in south australia a place called port pirie...

Guest chubalubs

Thanks Lisa and Mick.... are you still in the UK? or are you sponsored by one of these companies?