Caroline 72

Can anyone recommend a GP?

Hi

Just wondered if anyone could recommend a decent GP in the southern suburbs. Anywhere in the region Blackwood-Unley-Burnside is do-able. Went to Arkaba medical practice last week and was not impressed so looking for an alternative. So any suggestions gratefully received.

Thanks

Arkaba are my doctors, and I have found them very good. there are a number of doctors there. What was wrong with your experience? If you want to pm me who you saw, and what you are looking for, I can maybe help you with another recommendation from the same practice. They have seen my children at no notice when they have needed first aid for bumps on head (stitches etc), they have seen me straight away with a miscarriage without appt, they are open Sundays, and I have nothing to complain about, although there are maybe 1 or 2 doctors that I usually would avoid and I am happy to discuss that with you.

Hi Sally

Thanks for this - I can certainly believe that it may just be the doctor that we saw that wasn't great. Arkaba is a big practice and the fact that they're open at the weekends is a real bonus. I will pm you with the details

((((((((Caroline))))))))) Glad I could help a bit, really hope you have a better experience with a different doctor there. Look out for Claire, the lovely English receptionist. SHe is just amazing. Stay in touch. xx

Hi Caroline sorry cant recommend a good doctors hope you get sorted .Will you be at the next meet up. Christine

Hi Christine.

Thanks - Sally has been really helpful so I think we should be ok.

Yes - we're hoping to make it to the next meet up - hope to see you there.

Caroline

Guest The travelling brummie's

Hyde park medical centre is fantastic. i saw a number of doctors there - all great!

Hi

We have been living in Craigburn farm since last October and still haven't sorted a GP/Dentist. So far not needed one but check-ups could be on

the horizon. Ideally would like one in Blackwood or closer. Any recommendations?

Cheers

Craig