What am I gonna do? :(

Lily Rainbow

Well tbh I'm not impressed.The person who is the grade below me is working her magic over my boss.He has gone from "Well she won't be getting away with that here"(He knew her btw from the old unit)to..."Actually ****** is impressing me with her work and idea's and I think she will fit in very well here"! I've worked in the UK now for 12 yrs and worked alot of places due to my OH's job (we were moving around the country quite alot)and I never worked with 2 more annoying depressing people actually in my whole life of working.I'm keeping a low profile and so far both have kept their distance from me.I am keeping my head down and trying to ignore them.Thankyou for asking xxx:cute: