Thomas 5

Meet Up. Coffee/Cake Morning.

Hi all. I am organising a meet on friday 22nd feb from 9.30am until 11.15am. It is a good opportunity for people who have just arrived or have been here a while to exchange experiences. I am holding the coffee/cake morning at hair lounge@[ cbr]. The address is 4/54 beach road.christies.5165. I am providing the coffee and cake. I just need to know numbers so for those of you who are interested please let me know.Cheers.Nick :-)

Hi Nic,

What a lovely idea. We are staying in Christies Beach so how convenient for us? I'd love to pop along, I will have my two year old daughter with me if that is okay?

I look forward to it. Karen x

Guest jones1541

Hi, were staying in Morphet Vale, arrived 28th Jan! Would be great to meet new people.

Hi, Karen, we were gonna meet in Bolton before the move but you sold your car!

Claire, Paul, Jac & Ela

Hi Karen and Claire. Look forward to meeting you all on Friday. All ages welcome so bring your 2 year old daughter. No problem!:wink:. See you Friday.

Edited by Thomas 5
    mistake

Hi Claire - yes you can fill me in on what we missed from the meet up in the UK.

I also mentioned it to a family who we met on the way out as they are new to Adelaide too, I thought that would be okay.

x

Guest deardos

Great idea, this is Stu who arrange the Bolton meet up. Family haven't arrived yet and had a little nightmare but its sorting its self out now. Staying in Woodville ... so haven't seen down south yet !!

Guest jones1541

Thanks for organising nick, look toward to meeting you!

Hi Karen/stu, glad we all made it here lol...should be good, hope everything is ok with you stu, c u Friday :)

Claire & Paul

Guest ffi&dyl

Hi Nick,

Would love to join you for coffe, been here just over 4 years.

Any chance of making an appointment for another haircut with Tamika as well.

Ffion

Guest Yvonne & Neil

What a lovely idea. Would love to be there, but have a dentist appointment:frown: hope you guys have a good time.

Yvonne

Hi Ffion . By all means come and join us on Friday. Should be a nice little morning. Give Tamika a bell at the salon tomorrow. She'll get that cut sorted for you.x

Guest LittleMissWildChild

Hi Nick,

We'd love to come if that's okay? We're brand new in Adelaide, just arrived on Saturday. It will be me and hubby, and possibly our baby boy.

Samantha and Ian and Finn

Guest deardos

Sorry Guys I am going to have to bow out tomorrow. I have to go and look at some more cars tomorrow as my car rental finishes on Sunday. I have given myself a week to migrate fully and set everything up ... before I start work.

We will meet up soon I am sure

Stu

Guest ffi&dyl

Thanks Nick and Mel for hosting the coffe morning, was lovely to meet some new people.

Ffion

Yes it was nice to meet you guys. Good one Nick and Mel. Welcome to you all. Hope you all made appointments for Nick's services (hairdresser)

Guest fiona

Thank you ,it was good to meet up with other people who had arrived in Adelaide :)

arrived here 29th jan 2013.

Edited by fiona
    forgt toput something in

Guest Ross Dymond

Damn, I am gutted we missed this one, hopefully next time ill remember!

Guest LittleMissWildChild

Thanks Nick and Mel for hosting, we had a fab time and it was lovely meeting everyone. We're looking forward to the next one.

Guest jones1541

Hi, thanks Nick & Mel, it was lovely meeting everyone. P.s the lemon drizzle cake was lovely x

Claire & Paul

Thankyou to everyone for taking the time to come in and introduce yourselves. I'm glad you all enjoyed it and hope to see you all soon. Nick