Guest Beth&Martin

Finally registered

Guest Beth&Martin

I have been visiting this site as a guest since July 07 and have finally registered, so Hello from another "newbie".

My partner, Martin, and I started the journey towards our new life in Adelaide back in July last year. Our visa application (visa 475) was lodged and acknowledged on 5th November and now we are just waiting for our visa to be granted. Hope it's not much longer.

Guest mOZzy

hello and welcome!!

and another lurker steps into the open :cute:

good luck with your visa!!!

Guest Django

Hi Beth,

Welcome (at last;)) to the site. Should be long now before you get the nod. When d'you plan on going???

Pete

Guest Beth&Martin

We hope to go as soon as possible this year, but it all depends on when the visa comes through and when we sell the house. Our visa is only a temporary visa for 3 years and for us to get a permanent visa we have to have lived in Adelaide for 2 years and worked full time for 12 months, so the first year of the visa is all about selling the house and getting out as soon as possible. I must admit this "dilema" has kept us awake at night. But then, no one said it would be easy.

Welcome and hope it all works out for you with very little stress. I'm sure you won't have any trouble becoming permanent after you get here, with those rules.

Guest Guest75

Morning & welcome to PIA:)

Lurking since July????? - unless anyone else can do better.:)

Guest Libby1971

No-one else, I suspect, lurks.

The only other person who MIGHT be a lurker is you Tyke :P!

Welcome to pia, good luck with the process. We know quite a few people here with similar visa conditions to your own.

Libby

Guest The Pottertons

hello to you and welcome. Cant believe you lasted out this long before you joined. Ive not even lodged yet and feel like i would be lost without it! :wubclub: Yvonne and Mark

Guest Beth&Martin

Thank you for all your welcomes.:)

Yes, we did "lurk" for quite a while didn't we.

I must admit we got caught up in the process of the, sometimes hectic, aplication for the visa that it didn't seem quite real. It was "just something we were doing". Now it's been lodged for nearly 5 months and getting nearer each day, its just dawned on us that it is real and although we have done a lot of research there are questions that we still don't have answers to and needed the help of fellow PIA.

Hey!

Welcome to PIA....Hope you have a wonderful time on here!

I think we lurked for a while too b4 registering....dunno how long for though!

Dan and Steph