Guest weldaboy46

URGENT ****Boilermaker coded welder job needed A.S.A.P

Guest weldaboy46

Hi everyone,

I have a 457 Labour Agreement Visa that expires on 20th March 2013, and my prospective employer has withdrawn my job offer at the last minute, so I`m desperately looking for employment, anything , anywhere.

I`ve got 26years MIG experience for mining equipment and train bodies and a wide variety of other projects. My house is sold and I could get there in days. I`m fully qualified and coded.

All suggestions and recommendations would be gratefully received. Thank you

:swoon:a lot depends on your family situation.

-If you are single, then consider any of the mining operations on shore or off shore:

Woodside

Hammersley

BHP

Santos

Beach

etc etc

however, they will all expect some sort of Fly In / Fly Out arrangement (most probably for a 10 to 14 day shift).-and that is deadly for any kind of relationship

Otherwise, consider capital city work. Most new rail rolling stock is for the mining sector. What trams we buy are from abroad.Try:

South Australian Submarine Corporation

Adelaide Control Engineering

Bradken

GJC Pty Ltd

Precise Engineering

Perrys

Trymoss

Adlingtons

ESS.

In turn, these people will kinow of others to try...

Jb

Guest lisanmic
    Hi everyone,

I have a 457 Labour Agreement Visa that expires on 20th March 2013, and my prospective employer has withdrawn my job offer at the last minute, so I`m desperately looking for employment, anything , anywhere.

I`ve got 26years MIG experience for mining equipment and train bodies and a wide variety of other projects. My house is sold and I could get there in days. I`m fully qualified and coded.

All suggestions and recommendations would be gratefully received. Thank you

Hi There

I know CPCENGINEERING takes on try them they based in western australia http://www.cpcengineerring.com.au ask for ken sharpe or natasha humphries or sjcheesman his based in south australia ask for stephen ritcher... hope that helps and good luck x

Guest weldaboy46

Hi and thanks to the people who have offered suggestions, cheers all.

Guest chubalubs

If you go out without a job it might be worth trying Southern Personal recruitment in Adelaide - speak to Matt Reilly - I know there looking for welders but you have to be there! Good luck and keep us updated mate

Guest chubalubs

I'm a Team Leader/Welder and also looking for a company to sponsor me on a 457 visa - would appreciate any contact details if any of you lovely people know of companies offering sponsorship