Guest BrenandJulie

Moving to Adelaide

Guest BrenandJulie

Hi All,

We are moving to Adelaide ,from Brisbane,the company i work for is opening a new office in Adelaide,we are originally from Cornwall,southwest UK, been in Australia since June 2012. We are a family of 4,Bren 46,Julie 42,and two girls Erin 14,and Jasmine 9,

we are moving into a rental in Hallet Cove on 22nd February,and the girls are going to r-12 school.Would like to hear from anyone to meet up and share stories,and make friends with us and the girls.

thanks,Bren and Julie

Guest Sarah Bradley

Hi Bren and Julie hope the move went well. We (myself my husband and my daughter) moved here 6 years ago from Didcot, Oxfordshire and are living near the big Marion Swimming Centre happy to meet up if you would like to.

​Sarah

Guest kath n Gordon

Hi Julie we are from Buckinghamshire and also were in Melbourne for 6 months before coming back to Adelaide, we are also in Hallet Cove. We don't have children as ours are 22 and 25 and we are 48 and 49. Always up to meeting new people so let me know if your looking for some company or if there is anything that you need to know about Adelaide. I was here for over 20 years before returning to the UK and then coming back again! Kath

Hi

we have been here for 6 weeks now living in flagstaff hill and loving it ! My 3 boys go to hallet cove R-12

would love to meet for a coffee and chat. We are originally from Bristol

​Dawn