Guest deardos

Future Music Festival - Bonython Park

Guest deardos

Hi, I landed on Saturday ... New to Adelaide but not to PIA. I am just wondering who is going to the festival ? The Prodigy ..... The Stone Roses ... can't remember them first time round ..... only because I was too wasted !! I am from Manchester and I am 34 years old. My family aren't here yet and turn up in 11 weeks. What I am really saying is that I need a drinking companion !! Any fancy a beer or two.

Guest sallyb

Hey! I'm 38 from Manchester, now living in Adelaide!!! Used to be a massive clubber was thinking about going to Future Music but not on my own!!! PM for a chat :)

Guest PaulandVicky

I have heard some northerners have imported a batch of ecstasy and selling it in for the future music festival....:wideeyed:

Ive also heard It's named 'E-BY-GUM'....."is that tu' rite stuff our jimmy lad?? Lol..

Ill be there, in my Reni hat :wink: missed them first time round

I think the promoter must be a Generation X Mancunian, was it not New Order at Future last year?. Great taste anyway and fair play getting a quality lineup over here.

Looking forward to Dizzee, Ellie Goulding, Prodigy and of course the mighty Roses. Still cant believe theyre coming to Adelaide, should be a great day out. hope to bump into some of you there and get a beer

My concert going days are long past, but I must admit the line up looks great. I saw the Stones Roses in Adelaide at the Entertainment Centre back in 1996(?) - they were absolutely fantastic. We'd tried to see them at Glastonbury in 95 whilst back in the UK for a holiday but they'd pulled out (one of the band had broken a bone or something) - saw Oasis instead but must admit they didn't impress me at the time. Also saw Progidy at the Big Day Out in Adelaide in 97, so both bands have played Adelaide before, albeit a long time ago...

Guest PaulandVicky

Thanks Adelaide... Jus got back fron future music...... Flipping top dog!!!

Stone roses....even the drummer was wearing one of those rain hats, needed for the SWEAT pouring down. Prodigy... Fantastic! It all- fantastic, thanks again !!!

Thanks Adelaide... Jus got back fron future music...... Flipping top dog!!!

Stone roses....even the drummer was wearing one of those rain hats, needed for the SWEAT pouring down. Prodigy... Fantastic! It all- fantastic, thanks again !!!

Seconded!!!

My first experience of an Aussie festival and I had a ball. Highlights for me, Ellie Goulding early doors great performance from the quirky English mermaid/siren songstress. Dizzee got the crowd going with his set, also enjoyed Temper Trap.

Then the creme de la creme, the mighty Roses who did not disappoint. Just a legendary band..

met Nick from dirty Leeds and had a chingwag with him, not sure if he posts on here?

only slight downside for me was the crowd. now Im going to sound like an old gipper here but it seemed like 90% kids. I just felt the Festival missed your older hippie/crusty types who add a lot to the Festival experience for me.

Great day, damn hot tho :cool:

Guest PaulandVicky

We got the tickets last minute...glad we went. Bit disappointed with the VIP extras, but line up didn't disappoint! Your right about the young ones...sheeeesh I did feel old ha ha..hey,but the oldies did group-together at the stone roses part ha ha!! Brill.