minty

Conduit A Frame Bender !!!!!

Is there any sparkies out there that shipped over a conduit A frame bender that they are not using/don't need and want to sell ?

If so please reply or send us a PM. Willing to collect.

Thanks all :0)

You going to try and teach the locals how to use it, lol

even if you get one you'll struggle to get the pipe to bend on it

Edited by Cannons

That's the idea mate. Much better bit of kit then what we use over here. Would love to get my hands on one to show what can be done with a bit of conduit.

Guest Guest75

My mind is boggling with the use of the word "Bender" and the phrase"what can be done with a bit of conduit"!!!:eek::eek::eek:

My mind is boggling with the use of the word "Bender" and the phrase"what can be done with a bit of conduit"!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Just pray he doesn't start dropping 50 cents in he hope you pick it up................you may become a conduit to his bender :-0!!!

Is there any sparkies out there that shipped over a conduit A frame bender that they are not using/don't need and want to sell ?

If so please reply or send us a PM. Willing to collect.

Thanks all :0)

They are sold here in Australia so not a new product I'm guessing. Blackwoods have them http://www.blackwoods.com.au/browse/benders-tube-and-pipe/202004593

Can't see an A frame there ? There's a lot of the hand help crap ones which are as much use as a chocolate fire guard.
    Ok then I’ll leave you with your chocolate fire guard and I’lltell my ‘Sparky’ BIL he knows not what he’s on about but he initially built hisown. If you’re half handy you could goto free patents and do exactly that, wouldn't that be showing them Aussies :nah:

Ive heard he's a good bender anyway Tyke!!

Ok then I’ll leave you with your chocolate fire guard and I’lltell my ‘Sparky’ BIL he knows not what he’s on about but he initially built hisown. If you’re half handy you could goto free patents and do exactly that, wouldn't that be showing them Aussies :nah:

?????

What are you on about ?????

Guest Guest5035
    Just pray he doesn't start dropping 50 cents in he hope you pick it up................you may become a conduit to his bender :-0!!!

he'd bend for 10 cents..:eek:

stevo

Guest Guest5035

look on ebay and gumtree and you will find a few either called conduit bender or tube bender or pipe bender:wink:

stevo

look on ebay and gumtree and you will find a few either called conduit bender or tube bender or pipe bender:wink:

stevo

Taken a look but no A frame style ones though. It's a UK thing.

Would probably work but really after an A frame style.

Wow! You just really cant help some people!! (And I didnt realise you were that fussy going by the company you keep!):wink: