Guest LittleMissWildChild

Night transport and The Future Music Festival

Hi everyone!

We've just bought tix to go to FMF on the 11th - the Stone Roses are playing so hubby is over the moon! Anyway, it looks like a taxi home from the venue to Seaford Rise is in the $70 range. Does anyone know if there is any sort of night transportation to the southern suburbs in Adelaide? If not, we might get a hotel instead - unless any PIA people are going who fancy sharing a cab back? Thanks for any info! x

This looks ACE - Stone Roses, Prodigy and Dizzee Rascal in one go!! Gutted we won't be arriving in Adelaide until 4th April :-( Have fun!

Hi LittleMissWildChild,

I've just been looking at the website and wondered if you know where it is being held etc? Times? Have you been before at all?

It looks quite good, Thanks Karen

Thanks Cliffy!

Karen, it is being held at Bonython Park and starts at midday. Not sure what time it finishes but I would assume around 11pm. Never been before, but it looks great, loads of fab DJs playing as well as some great bands. We're super excited to go, especially hubby as he is a huge Stone Roses fan x

Guest J&MGlasgow

Hiya - My hubby and I are going. We're just in Glenelg though so that probably doesn't help things! Anyways if you fancy meeting up there, give us a shout. Can't wait for the Stone Roses. My friends all saw them back home last (UK) summer so I'm glad they're coming to Australia so we can see them too. Can't believe tickets haven't sold out yet, what's that all about?! Jo :)