Precious present

Couples with young kids Semaphore and surrounds

Hi

We've been here for around 6 months and have two children under 5. We are enjoying our lives in Adelaide but we are finding it difficult to meet people in similar circumstances to ourselves. If any couples with kids of a similar age and living anywhere nearby (including places like West Lakes) want to meet up at any stage on a weekend then let me know. It'd be good to meet new people.

Thanks

Becks

Guest deardos

Hi there are a few of us near by, I am living in Osbourne and met two other families in and around Semaphore. My family come over in 9 1/2 weeks but I would love to meet up and so would the others. I have a wife and twins at 18 months.

Guest brianlynnette
    Hi Deardo, I've replied to a couple of others who pm'd me. You may have met them already, not sure, but will no doubt meet you (and your family when they get here) soon.

hi im lynnette, were currently in west lakes shore, have 12 yr old boy, 6 yr old girl and 4 yr old boy, we have been here for 8 months, thinking of moving down south ways in june when our lease is up, also finding it hard to meet people, getting sick of repeating myself cos the aussies dont understand me haha, connor is in kindy tues thurs so if anyone wants to meet up on a mon, wed or fri with kids then thats ok or tues or thurs without them :)

Hi There We stay in Salisbury But moving and we have a 3 year old daughter too who is full of life and loves to meet you friends,

Give us a shout if you would like to meet up.

Thanks

Shiv

Guest Leanne

Hi Becks, we've just got here just under a week ago. I have a little boy, 3 years old. We are planning to move to Semaphore or near by along the cost in the next few weeks. at the mo we are in glenelg in temp accom. Let me know if you would like to meet up, my little boy is v sociable and loves making new friends! :)