Guest Claire-n-tel

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Claire-n-tel

Hi Dave & Kirsty!

no not really "just" for oldies.......(i am SO not one of them!) mostly we are a bit older in that we either dont have kids or they are old enough not to need babysitters organised so we get to have an adults only meet up!

you are welcome to come along and meet everyone!

claire :wink:

Guest Claire-n-tel

PS. Will there be ample parking for all our zimmer frames / mobility scooters?

No problem LC, i'll use my colouring pencils and make a reserved sign for ya :biggrin:

See you soon! :wubclub:

Guest Guest75
Hi All!

Any more People want to come and play??

I've sent everyone coming a PM with my address etc:biggrin:

Go on then!!! - Even though the Mad Moo is coming!! I'll fetch a spare bib for her!

If ya could PM,address and time please??

Anything we can bring besides nosh for the BBQ??

Guest kath n Gordon
Hi All!

Any more People want to come and play??

I've sent everyone coming a PM with my address etc:biggrin:

Would love to meet some more " locals" !! If you can fit in two more just let us know where and when and we will be there. Kath and Gordon

Guest Claire-n-tel
Would love to meet some more " locals" !! If you can fit in two more just let us know where and when and we will be there. Kath and Gordon

Hi Kath & Gordon!

Yep we can fit you in! i've sent you a pm!

Guest Claire-n-tel
Any more room at the inn, or is it chockablock!! ?? He he..

Couple, loves to meet newbies. :wubclub:

hey guys!

definatly got room for you....the more the merrier right?! will pm you the details!

claire

Guest oztostay

Just seen this sorry not been able to log on in here recently Grrr

we have plans on the 13th so would of loved to of met up with you all we have an adults only get together at our house on the 20th if anyone is interested please send me a pm we have been here for 8 months now and still looking to meet new ppl we are living down south ... :notworthy:

Guest AlisonB

Hi Claire

We too live in Glenelg and are "oldies" (mid 50's). We would love to meet up with you and the others in this group. Unfortunately we can't make your BBQ this time (if we were invited) but it would be great to get together at another time. Can you let me know when the next meet up is?

Thanks so much.

Alison

Guest Claire-n-tel
Hi Claire

We too live in Glenelg and are "oldies" (mid 50's). We would love to meet up with you and the others in this group. Unfortunately we can't make your BBQ this time (if we were invited) but it would be great to get together at another time. Can you let me know when the next meet up is?

Thanks so much.

Alison

Hi Alison!

Of course you would have been welcome! Keep an eye out because i'm sure something else will come up soon! Look forward to meeting you next time!

Claire & Tel

Hi guys,

Just a thought...I know you said you'd see to the salads etc but why not get everybody to bring something?

If each couple bring a salad or bread or some nibbles (or ice :cool:!) it will lessen your load / expense :)

Looking forward to seeing you again, even if only for a short while.

:wubclub: LC

Guest oztostay

I hope you all have a wonderful time please let us know if you do another one would of loved to of come

enjoy pm me if you like and can give you mobile no

Thank you :notworthy:

Guest Claire-n-tel
I hope you all have a wonderful time please let us know if you do another one would of loved to of come

enjoy pm me if you like and can give you mobile no

Thank you :notworthy:

Hi Oztostay!

Keep a look out on here i'm sure we will meet up again soon and it would be great if you could join us!

Claire

Guest Claire-n-tel
Hi guys,

Just a thought...I know you said you'd see to the salads etc but why not get everybody to bring something?

If each couple bring a salad or bread or some nibbles (or ice :cool:!) it will lessen your load / expense :)

Looking forward to seeing you again, even if only for a short while.

:wubclub: LC

Hi LC!

i'm pretty organised here really! but ice would be great, but only from who i have asked, we just want to keep the beer cold not build an igloo!:wink:

If anyone wants to bring a desert i didn't do any of those! (oh good grief please don't everyone turn up with deserts now cause we'll be eating cheesecake til the cows come home!:err:

See you tonight!

Claire:wubclub: