Guest Mark&Yvonne

Burnley FC

Guest Mark&Yvonne

As the move is closing in I have just this morning told the staff at Burnley that my son is unable to to renew his contract for next season as we are moving to Australia soon. Dan is 9 years old & has learnt loads in his 3 years at the club. Got to say from a parent very emotional times.

the boys did go on to draw agains man city this morn 8-8, coming back from 8-3 down.

Hopefully we can find a club playing at a good standard when we come over

I'm sure there'll be plenty of clubs for him to join once you get there.

Where abouts are you from (assuming you're from near Burnley if he's playing there?) We're in Kelbrook, although a long way behind you guys - we've just literally started the process this week! =)

Hi guys, I am sure your son will find a club here. Where about s in Burnley are you from? We lived up Harle Syke before we arrived here. Hey and my hubby is also a carpenter!! Good luck with the move over its a massive roller coaster but well worth it.

Guest Mark&Yvonne

Hi all we are from leyland near Preston so have to do a fair bit of travelling to get him to Burnley 4 times a week. We are moving to the seafood area & am aware that the better teams are north & it's a fair treck but if its got to be done then we'll just have to do it.

cant wait now soon be there.

Mark

Why are you choosing down there? The fact you are moving half way round the world, surely 30kms North to help a potential football star is worth considering? I don't think you will find anything in Seaford that you can't fine nearer a good club. Lovely people at Seaford, but the football is poor compared to many other clubs.

Food for thought.