Guest DCR

London Bus Hire

Guest DCR

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there's a company in Adelaide that hires out a London bus? I'm organising a British themed function and would love to have one parked out the front.

Cheers :cute:

Guest Blighty's

Hi DCR,

When is your function; I own a London Routemaster bus that I am turning into a British Fish and Chip shop.

I am not sure if our timing will coincide but it would be interesting to see if the planets line up on this.Bus 1.jpg

Ron and Kath.

Hi DCR' date='

When is your function; I own a London Routemaster bus that I am turning into a British Fish and Chip shop.

I am not sure if our timing will coincide but it would be interesting to see if the planets line up on this.[ATTACH=CONFIG']6126[/ATTACH]

Ron and Kath.

Great bus but shouldn't it be red?

Guest Blighty's

No the original London livery was green and gold, introduced by Shillibeer on the horse drawn omnibus. This bus was to celebrate the Shilibeer original buses and 175 years of public transport.

This bus is the RML2524 and it has its own replica toy made of it; I own both the big toy and the little toy.

The bus was in both the London and Manchester museums of transport.

Lovely isn't it!!:cute:

Edited by Blighty's

Wow, it's a beauty!

No the original London livery was green and gold' date=' introduced by Shillibeer on the horse drawn omnibus. This bus was to celebrate the Shilibeer original buses and 175 years of public transport.

This bus is the RML2524 and it has its own replica toy made of it; I own both the big toy and the little toy.

The bus was in both the London and Manchester museums of transport.

Lovely isn't it!!:cute:[/quote']

Guest Claire-n-tel

That is Awesome Blighty! :smile:

When i was at school my best mate triped on the stairs of one of those (a red one though) and fell down the stairs and off the back ended up sitting in the middle of the high road in the snow! :biglaugh:

Guest DCR

Thanks for the tip jtct, I've sent an email to them to enquire.

Blighty, that is a beauty!! You should be very proud of that one, she's a stunner! The function is April 27th in Morphett Vale.

Guest Blighty's

Many thanks DCR,

I was hoping to have the bus in Australia a bit later than that unfortunately.

Good luck with the function.

Kath.