Guest John & Tracy

Air Con knackered - HELP..I'm melting!!!!!

Guest John & Tracy

:arghh: Can somebody fix me Air............that is me Air Con in the house, not the car......lol!!!

Might know what the problem is but need a pro to come and have a look and possibly sorting it out ( If the $ is right)!!

Is it a reverse cycle or an evaporative unit? The evap units are pretty basic, a fan, a water pump....easy to fix and you can get spares from places like Aircon Warehouse (there's one in Lonsdale if you are this side of the world). If it's a reverse cycle, check the filters first....might be a simple problem. If it's more complicated you will find that someone on here will be qualifies to sort it out.......Tamara

Guest John & Tracy

Thanx Tamara...yes we're just round the corner from Lonsdale :))

Guest John & Tracy

Thanks..took his number, will give him a call :)

Thanks..took his number, will give him a call :)

Has he arrived yet, if so, did he fix it and at what cost? Always good to know.

We have just had our air con replaced by Andy from Critical Climates (thank goodness..we are cool again!) and can thoroughly recommend him...good price, prompt and an excellent job with the fitting..sooo tidy. if your looking for anything done to your air con Andy is your man!

Andy at Critical Climates. Friend of ours and does work for any of the jobs we have that need aircon sorted out.