ericacaca

wanted 2 week rent adelaide or surrounding areas furnished from 22nd august

Hello,

My husband and I are emigrating to Australia and looking for a short 2 week rental fully furnished so that we can decide where we want to base ourselves in the Adelaide suburbs. Any ideas on where we can start on this that doesnt cost an arm and a leg would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Guest RoyR

I'd be interested to see any replies to this as we'll be in a similar position in a couple of months time

Check the AA area of the forum. Plenty of our members have threads there for short term fully furnished rentals. Just a case of looking through the first page or two.

Guest RoyR
    Check the AA area of the forum. Plenty of our members have threads there for short term fully furnished rentals. Just a case of looking through the first page or two.

Noob question but what's the AA area?

Thanks for that I'll need to get onto a computer to have a look as I'm using the android tapatalk forum app... it's laid out differently to the actual Web page :-)

You can still click through the link though. Easy enough to view either way.

Guest RoyR
    You can still click through the link though. Easy enough to view either way.

Cheers, I managed to find it in Lifestyle/Renting/Accomodation Available :-)

You can also try Gumtree. We stayed in place called the cottage, fully furnished 2 bed granny flat at the back of someone's house, own driveway and entrance, owned by two very nice ladies in Brighton, BBQ included and 2 friendly dogs. Think it was $520 a week. There were a few listed on there at the time.

AussieHouseSitters is another good one to try - we ended up with 11 weeks rent free accomodation when we came over - just a couple of dogs to look after during the time, and paid the utility costs. Too easy.

We have a 2 storey house that has a bedroom,bathroom and lounge downstairs that we let out occasionally to help people out for a few weeks.We are in Port noarlunga.

Check out the search engine in here plenty of options.

as above we occasionally rent out a double room, short term. Saves you loads when you first get here. All depends on what your looking for. I know there are some great holiday lets on here so search away.

I've already posted details under large double room with en-suite

good luck in your quest.

id certainly recommend the stringys as we had them stop with us and they are fab...

Edited by ratters2005

We have a 2 storey house that has a bedroom,bathroom and lounge downstairs that we let out occasionally to help people out for a few weeks.We are in Port noarlunga.

My family and I are also arriving in South Australia, around the 3 - 4th of September 2013 and need a place to stay until we decide upon a long term rental. Would you consider renting out this property for that time - for up to 4 weeks depending upon how long it takes us to find our place longer term..?

Geoff.

Guest Pop

My family and I are also arriving in South Australia, around the middle of June 2013 and need a place to stay until we decide upon a long term rental. Would you consider renting out any property for that time - for up to 4 weeks depending upon how long it takes us to find our place longer term