Guest Charl.M

Meet up in North West!

Guest Charl.M

Hi all, we missed the last couple of meet ups, and it sounds as though they were really successful so Is anyone up for a meet up next month? I'm thinking maybe April the 7th? at even wood farm pub just off junction 11 near Runcorn. It looks great for kids

we would need to check this venue is available on the day so would need a rough idea of numbers!

Charl x

Edited by Charl.M

Guest Guest11535

We're in....+3 to your list (me, OH, and Gaby)

Keep us posted, will keep an eye on this thread.

Edited by Guest11535
    Didn't read "op" properly

Guest Charl.M

Yeah it looks like it is! Iv not been before but on their website it looks like there's loads to do and lots of grass outside too if it is sunny (not holding my breath for that tho) lol! X

Guest Jamie

Would have loved to come, but in work that day :( (off the saturday though??)

Guest Charl.M

I'm working on the Saturday sorry Jamie. I'm sure there will be more meet ups! Great Gary and Tom.

Will arrange a time soon

Guest Jon&Linds

We will try our best to get there so add 2/3 possibles to the list.

Guest The Bells

Hi Charl

We'v missed the last two meet ups, so 3rd time lucky !

Add us to your list (2) If anyone has children around 10yrs and they will come along could you let me know.

Thanks

Emma

Guest Charl.M

Hi Emma I have a 14 year old and a 3 year old that are coming with us! And i no a few others are bringing the kids

Glad you can make this one wev missed out on the last couple too X

Guest The Bells

Thats great and Gary's just mailed me too. My son is coming round to the idea, just be good for him to chat to other kids in the same situation. He's bothered about missing his friends etc. So great, we'll all be there. OH due to go mid May so prob last chance !!

x

Guest Caz&Al

Count us in! Al off work this time too so I won't be coping solo with the little ones ;-) Look forward to it, Caroline

Guest The Bells

For those that may be going in the next few months, where are you thinking of staying ? As OH has a job in Torrensville, we are looking around west lakes,grange and surrounding areas. Basically near beach and city. Anyone else looking around here?

Guest Charl.M

My sons the same. Thought it would be good for him to chat to others about it! X

Thats great and Gary's just mailed me too. My son is coming round to the idea, just be good for him to chat to other kids in the same situation. He's bothered about missing his friends etc. So great, we'll all be there. OH due to go mid May so prob last chance !!

x

Guest Caz&Al
    For those that may be going in the next few months, where are you thinking of staying ? As OH has a job in Torrensville, we are looking around west lakes,grange and surrounding areas. Basically near beach and city. Anyone else looking around here?

Hi Emma, we head over in June. We have a short term rental booked for 4 weeks in Seacliff. Hoping to be able to secure a long term rental around Semaphore but also really like areas around Flagstaff Hill. Lots of rental searching planned for the first week or so. See you at the meet, Caroline

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, add us onto your numbers please, 2 adults and 2 kids, should be really good, see you then

april & will

Hi Charl.M, Just realised, I won't be in the North on the 7th April! Down South:sad: visiting Mum and Dad. Will hopefully catch up on the next one.

Shelagh

Guest Charl.M

Hi all. How does around 1.30-2pm sound on that sunday? X

Guest Guest11535

See you all then, we might get there at noon for a bite to eat. Any idea what's the food like?

Guest Jon&Linds

Yes that sounds good to us. I'm at the grand national the day before so that will turn into a bit of a drink! All being well, the three of us will be there.

Guest Charl.M

No sorry I Don't Garry. We will be there handy too probably. Looking forward to it :biglaugh:

Guest MandiMR2

Hi guys,

I would love to come meet you all as I too have missed the last couple of meets, but unfortunately I cannot make this one either!! I'm away in Canada for 7 weeks from 2moro (18th) visiting friends.

Hopefully if there are any from May onwards I'll def come, or I may organise the next one when I get back.

Hope you all have a great day & best of luck to everyone, take care,

Mandi x