Sign in to follow this  
Guest MandiMR2

Start AHPRA registration now before moving or do it when there???

Guest MandiMR2

Can anyone please offer advice as whether its easier, cheaper & quicker to do the AHPRA registration now from the UK before arrival or leave it & do it when in Adelaide in Sept/Oct?

Any help is much appreciated,

Mandi

Guest Charl.M

Hi we go in August hopefully. And Iv just done mine as I want to start work straight away and it can sometimes take months x

Guest Pop

Do the AHPRA registration from UK other wise it will take long time. What about your CPD.?

Guest dittydotty1

Hi, my husband and I are both nurses. he applied before we arrived it was then much easier to go into AHPRA office and chase them up. they will not rush to process if you are not in country and not got job offer and are non commital on telephone, however we found that if you appear in person at the office they will process very quickly, for us one day, as they have all the paperwork there and ready. Hope that makes sense and helps. I have just started process and handed in paperwork personally and they told me they would expediate it if i send them a written job offer. Also they need you to appear in person with some documentation before they will give u reg. My advice would be start it before you come then you can go to office with relevant docs on arrival. they are quoting 3 month processing time at the moment.

good luck Amanda