Diane

Western suburbs office admin - flexible round school hours

A company I know is looking for some help in their office - they need someone efficient, organised, and good on the phone - they need someone for probably four days a week, but happy for the person to work to fit in with school hours - i.e. 9ish till 3ish. It's working with a couple of lovely ladies there - very busy, very varied, just needs someone who can pick it up quickly and help out with whatever needs doing.

If anyone is looking for such a job, let me know and I'll happily pass on your details. It would be great for someone with kids at school who wants a bit of stimulation during the day, and a bit of extra money of course!

Hi, Can you tell me where about this company is situated. I am very interested and live in Hallett Cove, just wondering if it would be too far.

Cheers

Marie

HiMarge it's in the North West so if you wanted to fit it around school drop-off/pickup it might be a bit far ...

Guest Costa13
    A company I know is looking for some help in their office - they need someone efficient, organised, and good on the phone - they need someone for probably four days a week, but happy for the person to work to fit in with school hours - i.e. 9ish till 3ish. It's working with a couple of lovely ladies there - very busy, very varied, just needs someone who can pick it up quickly and help out with whatever needs doing.

If anyone is looking for such a job, let me know and I'll happily pass on your details. It would be great for someone with kids at school who wants a bit of stimulation during the day, and a bit of extra money of course!

Hi Diane,

I am looking for an office admin position. I have four and a half years of administration experience. Could you tell me how to get in touch with them?

Thanks so much.

Hi Diane,

I am looking for an office admin position. I have four and a half years of administration experience. Could you tell me how to get in touch with them?

Thanks so much.

Send me a PM and I'll pass on the details to you, thanks :wubclub:

Guest Costa13
    Send me a PM and I'll pass on the details to you, thanks :wubclub:

Done :)

Guest sallyb

Hi, only just seen this message, is the position still available? Thanks, Sally