Guest twinfamily

ELC/private kindergarten or preschool recommendations

Guest twinfamily

Hi all,

We are hoping to move there later this year and I was hoping for some personal recommendations for private preschools/ELC/kindergartens from other parents?

I'll be based in Mawson lakes (my job keeps moving location -from the north to the south and now back to the north again!) so anywhere in a 20min radius would be good. We would like to live near to the preschool /school area so will likely rent there as well.

I'd prefer a private preschool with nearby private catholic schools as well. I've looked at various websites but would love to hear from other parents as well. Can anyone recommend any suitable options?

Many thanks,

jessica

Not sure if you've had replies in other threads or found what you were looking for elsewhere on the forum but am just bumping this up for you :)

Guest twinfamily

ThAnks snifter.

I like the look of st ignatius. Has anyone got any experience with this school?

Thanks

It is highly thought of and people I know who have moved their children there have been happy with it. The junior school is in Norwood, the senior campus is at Athelstone.