Guest guest8040

Sunderland AFC supporters - Adelaide Branch

Guest guest8040

We've heard there was one about 15 years ago, been on all the SAFC forums trying to find out if it's still going to no avail so thought I'd ask on here. Please note football related abuse will bounce off my rhino hide as I'm the female of the family and not massively into football :cool:

No but there is a Newcastle one......will that do? ...........lol

I'm more of the rugger type! Well my lads are and so I have now been converted to a mans game where the professionals are paid a reasonable sum of money (still quite a high sum for chasing eggs) and only stay on the floor when they are really injured!

Guest guest8040
    No but there is a Newcastle one......will that do? ...........lol

I'm more of the rugger type! Well my lads are and so I have now been converted to a mans game where the professionals are paid a reasonable sum of money (still quite a high sum for chasing eggs) and only stay on the floor when they are really injured!

I said I wasn't into football but I drawn the line at foul and abusive language!!!

Thanks for the links, I'm a long term member of rtg and have tried on there to locate said branch but emails bounce back and nobody has replied to thread I started about the branch (I have however found a lone SAFC supporter in Adelaide) :(