Sign in to follow this  
Guest the thornes

depositing cash

Guest the thornes

Hi, we have been given euros and dont want to change them into pounds and then lose again in changing them into oz dollars. We have just opened an account with annz bank, does anyone know how to deposit cash, all the info I have received is all about paying by debit card or doing an on line transfer.

:arghh:

Guest graandjac

:)Hi The Thornes, if you are going out on a visit i guess you can just take the cash, but it has to be under $10,000 to take cash into oz , otherwise i cant see any other way other than putting in a bank here and transfering it ....??!!. See that you guys are from Ashford we are only down the road in Winchelsea Beach . Just waiting for the house to go through and then " make like shepards" . What stage are you guys at..? .

Cheers Graham

Guest Guzzler&Sas
    :)Hi The Thornes, if you are going out on a visit i guess you can just take the cash, but it has to be under $10,000 to take cash into oz , otherwise i cant see any other way other than putting in a bank here and transfering it ....??!!. Cheers Graham

Hi,

You can in fact bring any amount into the country but any amount over $10,000 as to be declared,

Guzzler

Guest graandjac
    Hi,

You can in fact bring any amount into the country but any amount over $10,000 as to be declared,

Guzzler

Cheers keith i knew there was a restriction, there is also a new restriction on this side with money leaving the EU but not sure of the amonts....cash that is, Cheers Graham

Guest the thornes

Hi Graham

Thanks for that. We will probably just take it with us, solve a lot of problems and should save us paying lots of charges. We were granted our visa in Feb and are flying on the 14th of may. so exciting, but rather scary. There just seems to be so much to do. Everytime I log on here I realise there is something else I havn't thought of.

Just want to get onto that plane and go!!!:unsure::unsure::unsure: